This agreement is made between Specialist Financial Services Limited, its subsidiaries, sister companies and all companies within the Specialist Financial Services group hereinafter called "the Company" and the person named on the first page of this agreement "the Introducer".
The Introducer confirms that the answers given in this application are true and complete and may be relied upon on the basis of any contract between the Company and the Introducer. The Introducer knows of no other information that if disclosed would affect the granting to the Introducer of agency facilities. The Introducer agrees references may be obtained where required and that the information given in this application may be used to obtain credit searches against all individuals or companies named herein.
The Introducer agrees that the Company may submit this information to any Lender they place business with who may also take references and/or make credit reference searches. The Introducer agrees that the Company may in the normal course of its business pass this information to any national or local government agency or department or any other relevant trade body. The Introducer agrees that the Company may keep this information for as long as it deems necessary. The Introducer agrees to notify the Company should there be any material change in the circumstances as set out in this application.
The Introducer hereby agrees to the following: -
1. The Introducer agrees to work within the confines of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and 2006 until the Financial Conduct Authority issues revised rules. The introducer confirms they have applied for Interim Authorisation from the Financial Conduct Authority and will immediately advise the Company when full permissions are either granted or declined.
2. The Introducer undertakes to pay all costs incurred by the Introducer in the generation, submission or funding of loans.
3. The Introducer agrees that all marketing material will comply with the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority and any other regulatory requirements. The Introducer also agrees that any marketing material used to generate enquiries that are submitted to the Company must be given prior approval by the Company.
4. The Introducer agrees not to charge any fees whatsoever to the customer that are not part of the lenders' offer of finance, that are not shown on the lender's credit agreement or fees that are not reflected in the Annual Percentage Rate (A.P.R.).
5. The Introducer confirms that if visiting a client at their home regarding a secured loan application, the Introducer will ensure that prior to the visit being made the Introducer will obtain written permission from the client(s) for the visit to take place.
6. The consideration period lasts for up to 17 days from when the Company issues the copies of the proposed credit agreement. The Introducer agrees not to initiate contact with the customer during the consideration period and to direct all questions raised by the customer to the Company.
7. The Introducer agrees that where a customer has completed an advance through the Company, the Introducer will not solicit the customer for a period of twelve months after completion of the advance, with the intention of redeeming the advance completed through the Company.
8. The Introducer understands that the Company will pay commission for all funded loans to the Introducer at the agreed commission structure. In the event that a lender claws back commission due to customer fraud or the agreement is cancelled with four weeks of release of funds, the Introducer agrees to repay all commissions and fees paid to the Introducer by the Company.
9. This agreement is between the Introducer and the Company and any sister or parent or subsidiary company or other company within the group of companies of which the Company is a member.
10. The Introducer understands that a breach of any of the conditions contained within this agreement will result in the forfeiture of commission and pending incentives due to the Introducer, and the termination of the agency between the Introducer and the Company, at the absolute discretion of the Director(s) of the Company.
11. This agreement supersedes any previous agreement between the Introducer and the Company.